With the stay-at-home order lifting May 18th, we are able to host small outdoor barbell classes. We are super excited to get our hands on some barbells again, and we are sure you are too. We are starting off slow, only offering a few classes per week so we can nail this process, and will be building up the number of classes we can offer week by week.
Classes are limited to 6 people, plus one coach. This means that you will only be allowed to attend 1 outdoor barbell class per week until we are able to expand the schedule. You must register ahead of time, and you cannot cancel less than 8 hours in advance. Registration is open for these classes at the beginning of the week, so you can play which day you would like to attend. They are listed under “outdoor” in WODify.
Watch this video before you arrive so you know the process and what to expect:
- Masks are required.
- If possible, bring your own hand sanitizer. As you know it is hard to get right now, and we are in very short supply.
- Please only arrive 10 minutes early or less, there is no extra room for people to hang out before class.
- Bring water, as you will not have access to water inside the gym.
- No one can enter the gym beyond the area where you get plates and bars.
- The programming is designed so that we are all lifting, resting, and loading bars at specific times, to maximize distance and minimize any opportunities for contact. You will be expected to follow along with the timing and the programming we offer.
- The weight stacks are limited to 175#, you cannot ask for more weights or bring your own.
- Please be kind and courteous and respect the boundaries set by the coach on duty.
If you have any other questions about what to expect, please email us [email protected] As you know, this is a constantly evolving situation, and these expectations may change. Thank you for being flexible and rolling with us as we attempt to be as responsive as possible.